A Light Unto My Path

January 15, 2012

 WITH GOD -- YES, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

Like all women - I am a work in progress and I love sharing how God's truth and grace have transformed my life. He alone has the answers we need to live victoriously.

God has given me the courage and strength to thrive despite many personal challenges to include death of a child and surviving cancer - God’s word is truly “a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.”

I take my calling to encourage and teach women and families, very seriously: Humor, personal transparency and biblical teaching are always included in my presentations. I would consider it a privilege to share God's truth and my heart with your women.

Today's busy woman wants and needs answers for leading a more balanced and godly life. I consider the ideal speaking engagement any one where women and mother's gather to learn truth from God's word.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Upcoming Events